Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still ...

I am still working on adding people to the private blogs. I have like 500 emails and blog comments to sift through (not from 500 different people ... a bunch of people sent more than 1 email) and I got burnt out on it over the weekend, as you can imagine! I apologize that I can really only invite people who I know and who I know of ... that is the whole point of making the blog private! I am sure that most (if not ALL of ya'll) are completely normal and safe, but unfortunately I have no way of meeting everyone and seeing that for myself. :) The catalyst for making my blog private (finally!) was receiving judgmental emails from a seemingly nice, normal reader ... and I just don't need or want that! Not to mention much "creepier" things that could result from having a public blog. So anyway, I hope you all understand that and I thank you so so much for taking an interest in our little family. :) I will continue to add names this weekend and will hopefully be DONE by Sunday, but I will make a post on here when everything is finished. TGIF (in 1 hour)!

p.s. I apologize for not responding to all the emails yet!! I am admittedly a terrible email and call-returner, which is something I need to work on in 2009. And trying to prepare our lives for another bambino certainly does NOT help. So forgive me!

12 comments:

  1. I hope you find time to rest and take care of yourself. I know how these last few weeks of pregnancy can take a toll on you.

    I'm on the 4 week count down and have that crazy nesting energy one minute and then tired zombie the next!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want my opinion? Don't stress over this right now!! The blog is private and safe, so please enjoy your last few weeks with Blake as the only child. I wish I would have cherished my last few weeks more instead of trying to make everyone happy with last minute sessions etc. Things change so fast and you won't get the time back. Just my 2 cents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exactly why (and when) I made my blog private. I got some not-so-nice emails from people when Brady started sleeping through the night. Ugh. And they were totally anonymous!!!

    REST up!!! Don't worry about this at all!! I was glad to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls - I will do JUST that! :) Off to play with my first-born ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer...I understand! I am friends with Mrs. Forman just fyi. I just wanted to tell you, thank you SO much for sharing your sweet fam with me! Blake is adorable, and I'm sure that sweet Sutton will also add in!

    Sheridan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do people feel a need to make rude/unhelpful comments? I have had the same thing on my blog and it's so annoying. Enjoy your last few weeks and rest up. I wish I would have done that more before my second and third (twins) were born. I wish you only the best and will miss your blog, but understand! :) Stephanie snootza@yahoo.com www.oneplustwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Summer! I don't know you, but have enjoyed reading your blog. I will definitely miss keeping up with you and your family! I loved your pictures...you have an amazing talent! Rest up and enjoy your time with Blake before Sutton arrives. I have 3 and my youngest is 6 months...the time has flown and I have to remind myself daily to cherish every moment even when life seems crazy. I will be praying for you and family as you welcome baby Sutton!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I hope you still let us know some how that Sutton has arrived....Best wishes for a happy and smooth delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just by reading your comments....Enjoy your first baby as much as you can. Because when your second one comes along, without you knowing, he will not be the center of attention anymore. Congrats on the new addition. Shelley ---shelley_f_m@yahoo.com
    Snookledoodle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with all of the other comments. I do not know why people have to say things that are none of their business!!! I do not know you but have certainly enjoyed watching Mr. Blake grow!!! I will miss it so very much but I totally understand. Please do post when Baby Sutton is born so we will just know. I will be praying for your sweet family!!! I know Sutton will be just as precious as Blake...enjoy your last couple of weeks with just Blake.
    Phyllis C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be added to your blog. I randomly stummbled on your blog. Blake is a doll and I am sure Sutton will be too. My husband worked as the direct of operation for the baylor baseball team...and my brother played there. my email is samirenae@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Summer! would love to be added to your blog list if you have enough space!! Love keeping up with y'all this way :)

    ReplyDelete